Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Best April Fools Prank.

April Fools Day is in a few days and whats better than to prepare a joke to prank ur friends? I really love this prank, so I decided to post it on my blog so u guys can see. Anyways, here is the prank:

STAGE 1
On March 31, in the evening, I will prepare chocolate strawberries, Not just any chocolate strawberries, but strawberries covered with UNSWEETENED baking chocolate. Unsweetened baking chocolate tastes like wood for those of you who don't know.
STAGE 2
Freeze them, so they will harden. Leave in fridge for 30 minutes. Then remove from freezer and transfer to fridge in an airtight container.
STAGE 3
On April 1, in the morning I will remove the strawberries covered with the UNSWEETENED baking chocolate, and take them to school.
STAGE 4
I shall arrive with a eye catching box in my hands which will be filled with the strawberries that I had covered with UNSWEETENED baking chocolate.
STAGE 5
My friends will notice the box, and question it.
STAGE 6
I will say that I brought chocolate strawberries for the class because it is New Years,( piece of history) 
STAGE 7
According to me the strawberries came from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory in the mall.
STAGE 8
I say that the strawberries would be good if we ate them then, right then. Because they will melt.
STAGE 9
The strawberries will look so unbelievably delicious, that everyone will graciously accept them
STAGE 10
Everyone will eat them
STAGE 11
Everyone will be like eeeewwwwww
STAGE 12
My April Fools joke is complete

CREDITS TO A RANDOM PERSON ON randomthingsrcool.blogspot.com :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment