Sunday, December 15, 2013

Bethany Mota Winter Collection 2013 / Aeropostale Haul

Recently, I went to Aeropostale to buy clothes from the Bethany Mota collection.  If you don't know who Bethany Mota is, she is a beauty guru on Youtube, and her channel is called Macbarbie07.  When this collection came out on December 8th, I went to the Aeropostale website to see how the clothes from the Bethany Mota collection looked like.  I saw that I liked many of her clothing items, so I decided to go to Aeropostale and buy the clothes I liked and had my size.  And of course, I have to show it for you guys!  Below are the items I got from the Bethany Mota collection and clothes that are not from the Bethany collection, but are from Aeropostale as well.

First, I'm going to show you the clothes from the Bethany Mota Collection.

1. Heart Sunglasses Graphic Tee - I liked the color and the design.








 2. Owl Sweater - The owl is just so cute, and the sweater is soooo soft.










3. Gray Long Sleeve Cropped Sweater - I don't have any cropped sweater, so I decided to buy this.









4. Long Sleeve Baseball Graphic Tee - I don't have any shirts that are like this, so I bought it.  On the back, it says Motavator which I'm assuming is what Bethany Mota fans are called.








5. Motavator Tee - This was actually free.  The promotion was if you buy anything from the Bethany Mota collection, you get this shirt for free.  And it's one size fits all, so its really loose on me.






Now, I'm going to show you the clothes that are not from the Bethany Mota collection.

6. Love NYC Graphic Tee - The design is so pretty.










7. Infinity Sign Graphic Tee - I thought this shirt design was different from other Aeropostale tee, so I just bought it.









8. Fair Isle Stripe Sweater - The colors are so pretty together.








9. High Waisted Denim Jeans - I don't have any high waisted denim jeans, and I wanted one that will match with my cropped gray sweater from the Bethany Mota collection.






10. High Waisted Black Jeans - The fact that this had so many buttons made it looks so unique.







(Ignore the white line; it's not
part of the phone case design)

11. iphone Case - This was for free.  The promotion was if you buy $50 or more, you get this phone case.  And I did buy at least 50 bucks, so I got this phone case.  I just want to add that this phone case is holographic.







So yeah, that's what I got from the Bethany Mota collection, and what I didn't get from the collection but from Aeropostale as well.  For all of the clothing items I got, there was only 1 or 2 of my size left, especially the clothes from the Bethany Mota collecton.  So I feel very lucky that Aeropostale had my size.  I realized that the Bethany Mota collection sold really well, I mean I went to the Aeropostale store on December 9th, and there was only 1 of my size left for the clothing items I wanted.  Overall, I am very happy with what I got.  Anyways, thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy seeing what I got from Aeropostale! :)


No comments :

Post a Comment