Monday, December 30, 2013

Haul: Holiday Beauty Products & More

I know this post is like kind of overdue.  I mean it's not really the holidays anymore.  Eh, whatever, I'm still going to show you some things that I got during the holidays.

  • From Bath & Body Works, I got Pink Chiffon hand cream, White Citrus hand cream, Cranberry Twinkle whipped shimmer body cream, and Carried Away Body Butter.  For the Cranberry Twinkle whipped shimmer body cream, I plan to use it during the summer because I think it's kind of a waste to put this on like during the winter or indoors since no one can see the shimmer. 

  • I got this EOS Holiday pack with Blueberry Acai Lip Balm and Berry Blossom Hand Lotion.  Both of these products are simply amazing!

  • Yay for Christmas Ornaments!  These Christmas ornaments are from Big Lots, and they were on sale, so I got them for a good price.  I think these ornaments are just so pretty, and perfect to put on my Christmas Tree. 

So yeah, that was what I got during the holidays.  Thanks for reading! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment