Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Review: Chapsticks- Baby Lips, EOS, and Nivea

EOS Lip Balm
The EOS lip balm is overall a pretty good product.    There are 7 total flavors, but there are limited editions ones too.  When you put it on, it barely feels like you have something on your lips.  Just apply more than one layer on your lips because I think when you apply the first time, not much of the lip balm gets on your lip.  Also, this lip balm does not show color when applied.  I mainly use EOS lip balm daily when my lips are chapped.  I rate this product a 5/5 stars since my lips feel moisturized when I put it on, and the product smells really good. :)


Baby Lips
Maybelline's Baby Lips not only moisturizes, but also add color on your lips.  There are 6 regular flavors, and also limited editions.  Two of the flavors, quenched and peppermint, do not add color on your lips when applied.  The peach kiss flavor kind of feels oily when I put it on my lips.Some of the colors, you need to apply more in order for the color to show more, but some you only need to apply a few coats and you're fine.  I mainly use Baby Lips if I want to add color to my lips like a special event or something.  Overall, I rate this product a 4.5/5 stars because the color is soo pretty, and it moisturizes my lips pretty well. :)



                       
Nivea





Let me just say, that Nivea chapstick is soooooo smoooth.  I bought the milk and honey flavor, but it has more of a floral scent.  I feel like it moisturizes my lips pretty well, leaving a buttery feeling.  Compared to EOS, I think it moisturizes around the same.  When you apply this on your lips, it does not have color like EOS.  What I like about this packaging is that it's really easy to twist up.  I rate this product a 5/5 stars as well because it moisturizes amazingly well. :)




Now, some of you might be wondering what the price. so below are the price for each chapstick:
EOS lip balm- $3.29
Baby Lips- $3.99
Nivea- $4.69
The price varies though in each store.


Thnx guys for reading, and I hope my review helps you!! :D

No comments :

Post a Comment