Monday, May 13, 2013

Review: Clean & Clear Acne Spot Treatment

Today, I am going to talk about clean and clear acne spot treatment.  Overall, this product works great in the first few days, like I can see my pimple getting smaller each day.  It made one of my pimples noticeably smaller.  But after the pimple shrinks down to a certain size, it just isn't as effective.  It won't make the pimple completely disappear.  Btw, the pimples I am talking about are actual pimples not blackheads or anything.  So yeah, but it still works!  But when I put the medicine on smaller pimples, by the next day, the small pimples will be almost gone.  Now, I am going to talk about how I use it.

How I use it:
1. I wash my face using my facewash, and dry my face with a cloth or something
2. I apply more of this product on the acne area, but I also put a thin area around it

That's all I do.  Overall, I give this product a 3.5 out of 5 stars. Hopefully, my review helps you. :) 




No comments :

Post a Comment