Thursday, September 26, 2013

Ariana Grande's Album - Yours Truly

First, let me apologize for publishing this post wayyyyy after Ariana Grande's album, Yours Truly, came out on September 3rd.  Anyways, so the day after this album came out, I went right away to Target to buy it since I had waited a long time for her album to come out.  I was so happy that Target had Yours Truly in stock.  :)  Below are pictures of the Yours Truly album packaging.

front cover after i opened the wrapper (sorry about the flash)





inside look (on your left hand side is poster, behind is booklet) 





poster included in Target edition




  
booklet inside album
one of the pictures inside booklet
other picture inside booklet
picture behind CD
back cover!! (sorry again about the flash)


This is the Yours Truly Tracklist (as shown on CD back cover) :
1. Honeymoon Avenue
2. Baby I
3. Right There feat. Big Sean
4. Tattooed Heart
5. Lovin' IT
6. Piano
7. Daydreamin'
8. The Way feat. Mac Miller
9. You'll Never Know
10. Almost Is Never Enough with Nathan Sykes from The Wanted
11. Popular Song with Mika
12. Better Left Unsaid

My Top 3 Favorites (hard to choose, but I finally did.  these are not in any order) :
1. Almost is Never Enough
2. The Way
3. Honeymoon Avenue

In my opinion, Yours Truly is the best album ever.  I can't stop listening to it.  Like I literally listen to the album every day.  Also, oh my gosh, her voice is simply flawless.  Her voice was the highlight of this album.  I highly recommend this album for people who like R&B and pop music mixed with some rapping.  Her phenomenal vocals and lovely voice truly makes you feel yours truly! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment