Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Indecisive People's Dialogue

I happen to be an indecisive person, so I decided to do this post.  For all of you indecisive people out there, this post is about your dialogue.  It's about what you think, and how quickly you change your mind.  For me, I can change my mind in the matter of seconds.  So without further ado, here are indecisive people's dialogue in various scenarios.  Btw, the scenarios below didn't happen to me before.  They are just examples similar to what actually happened.  In case some of you are wondering.  

1. When turning in a homework early:
  • "Should I turn this in early today?"
  • "Wait shoot, but he/she is talking to someone right now."
  • "You know what, I will just turn it in tomorrow.  I mean I don't want to bother him/her."
  • "Dang it, what if I forget to turn it in on the actual due date?"
  • "I will just turn it in today then."

2. When ordering from a restaurant:
  • "Hmmmm, what should I get today....."
  • "I'm going to get the steak (flips to next page of menu).  Gosh, that hamburger looks good though."
  • "What should I order?  I mean I have tasted the steak before, and it's good.  But I want to try something different like the hamburger."
  • "What if the hamburger turns out to taste bad?"
  • "But that steak.  That juicy, tender steak."
  • "Decide, decide, decide.  Try something new or not."
  • "Try something new.  Because you never know something is good until you try it." 

3. When buying clothes: 
  • "Should I get this graphic tee or this crop top?"
  • "Honestly, I am not the revealing type of person so.......ya."
  • "But wait, I already have a bunch of graphic tees at home."
  • "What if I end up not wearing the crop top?  That will just be a waste of money."
  • "Fashion is about going beyond your comfort zone though."  
  • "You know what, I am going to just buy this crop top and wear it."

Well, you get the idea.  Anyways, thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this post! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment