Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My Thoughts On Pretty Little Liars Season 4 Halloween Episode

Before I begin, basically this episode is about the liars at Ravenswood to search for Alison before "A" finds her.  This episode was really good (as always!), but like I felt like there was a lot of Ravenswood in it.  I'm not saying that it's a bad thing, but I really hope there won't be anymore PLL episodes where there is a lot of Ravenswood in it.  Well, having a lot of Ravenswood means the episode was definitely creepier than the previous Halloween episodes.  I find myself hugging my pillow tightly throughout the PLL Halloween episode, haha.  Anyways, we find out if Alison is alive!!!  If you want to know if Ali is alive or not, read the spoiler below.

-------------------------------------ANSWER + MORE : SPOILER ALERT---------------------------------------------------
The answer is............ Alison is alive!!!   Oh my gosh, it was revealed at the end.  I practically jumped out of my seat.  I knew she was alive.  Btw, Alison being alive just makes everything sooooo much more interesting.  I love Alison's flashback scenes, so I am super excited about her being more on the show.  I can't wait until the next episode airs which is on Januray 7th.  So sad, like more than 2 months away.  And about Ezra being A, I really do think he is A.
------------------------------------------------------END OF SPOILER---------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, anyways I definitely recommend you guys to check out this episode, even if you don't watch Pretty Little Liars.  It gets you in the perfect mood for Halloween.  Oh and also, I watched Ravenswood, which is a Pretty Little Liars spin-off.  Let me just say, that Ravenswood is MUCH creepier than Pretty Little Liars, so prepare yourselves.  You will also see some places of Ravenswood in the PLL Halloween ep.  Before you watch Ravenswood, I suggest you to watch the Pretty Little Liars Halloween episode first because there are some events in PLL ep that continues on to the Ravenswood episode.  Okay, yeah I think that's about it.  Anyways, thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this post! :)

2 comments :

  1. Aria's costume is soooo pretty <3 the post btw.... link to episode?

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed! Hanna, Spencer, and Emily's costume are pretty too. Oh, thanks! :D
    Here is the link to the episode: http://abcfamily.go.com/shows/pretty-little-liars/episode-guide/season-04/13-grave-new-world
    It's on abcfamily's website for a limited time, so u should watch it asap! :)

    ReplyDelete