Sunday, October 20, 2013

Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser Review

Today, I am going to be doing a review on the Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser.  I decided to try this out when I saw that it was voted the best cleanser in the Teen Vogue Beauty Awards  in the April issue.  To be honest, I don't think there is anything special about it.  I mean it dries my skin, and it leaves my skin feeling tight.  It cleanses pretty well though, and leaves my skin feeling refreshed.  Btw. this cleanser is supposed to be for people who have sensitive skin (i have normal skin).  There is a scent to this, which I liked.  Again, I don't have sensitive skin, so if you do have sensitive skin, it might react with your skin.  Overall on a scale of 1 to 5, I will give this product a 3/5 because it's just average.  I don't recommend this product to anyone.  Anyways, thanks for reading my post, and I hope my review helps you! :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment