Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Movie Review

Today, I watched the Catching Fire movie, which is a sequel of the first movie- The Hunger Games.  I read the book before, and I have to say I liked the movie so much better.  This movie is sooooo good; it kept me interested at all times.  I didn't have a problem with anything in the movie.  I thought it was pretty close to the book, like there wasn't much difference.  In comparison to the first movie, I will say Catching Fire was better since there is more action, is more intense, has tougher competitors and better arena, and shows more on how crazy the Capitol is.  Catching Fire is definitely one of my favorite movies of all times.  Now, I am super excited for the next movie, Mockingjay Part 1.  Anyways, on a scale of 1 to 10, I will give this movie a 10/10 because I loved it that much.  So if you are pondering whether or not to watch the Catching Fire, don't ponder anymore.  Grab your coat, and head to your nearest movie theater.

2 comments :

  1. Worth the watch, especially if you want to see this story continue on and develop some more. Good review Clare.

    ReplyDelete