Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving! + My Outfit

I just wanted to say...........
Yup, Snoopy again! (Happy Halloween image was Snoopy as well)
Happy Thanksgiving!!! ;)
So what are you thankful for?
Leave your answer in the comments below!


Since today is Thanksgiving, I decided to show you guys my outfit.

So on top, is this coat someone gave me from Aeropostale.  Below that is a gray sweater from Abercrombie, which is sooo comfortable and warm.  On your left hand side are a pair of jean and a tank top on top of it.  The gray tank top is from Hollister, and I decide to wear it underneath the sweater.  Also, you should pair this outfit with any kind of boots.  I personally don't have any boots, so I am just going to wear my black converse.  So that is my outfit!  I think it will be a great to wear something like this for Thanksgiving.  Tell me your thoughts on this outfit in the comments below.  

No comments :

Post a Comment