Sunday, December 22, 2013

Winter Essentials

I know it's actually been a while since winter started, but that's okay.  Well actually, technical speaking, winter started yesterday, so in a way, it's kind of perfect timing.  Anyways, this post is about what I think are essentials for the winter time.  Let's get started!

1. Moisturizers - Winter tends to be dry, so it's super important to moisturize.

  • Aveeno Body Lotion: I use this for my body, and it never fails me.  This product is not just something I use for winter, but I also use it for other seasons too.  And this lotion can definitely make your skin soft even though the winter is dry.  




  • Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream: I use this for my hands because my hands are the driest.  So if you have dry hands or naturally dry skin, I recommend you to use this.  




  • Any Bath & Body Works Body Butter: For those of you who likes to use products that have a scent to them, I recommend any kind of Bath and Body Works body butter.  They feel so good on your skin, and all scents are simply amazing.  The one I have is Carried Away.  







  • Any Bath & Body Works Hand Cream: I also use this on my hands if my hands are dry and if I want them to smell good.  If I'm outside and my hands feel dry, I just put this on, and boom problem solved.  This hand cream is also small, so it's easy to carry around.  It's not oily either, so once you put it on, you don't have to worry about getting everything you touched getting oily.  All Bath & Body Works Hand Cream smells soooo good.  I also have the Pink Chiffon scent of the hand cream.




2. Sweaters - Winter is cold, so I suggest you guys to have a sweater or two in your closet to keep you warm.  
this was already shown in
the previous post, but i'll
show it again
  • Bethany Mota Gray cropped sweater: Just because summer is over, doesn't mean you have to stop wearing cropped clothing.  I love this sweater because it feels so comfortable, cozy, and warm.  Plus it's cropped!  I recommend you guys to get a cropped sweater, it doesn't have to be this one.  






same with this one (read caption for
previous sweater)
  • Fair Isle Stripe sweater: Yay for pretty colors on sweater!  Since winter colors are a bit, well let's just say it's not as colorful, I recommend getting a sweater that has bright colors. 



3. Lip Balm - Don't forget to moisturize your lips as well! 

  • Baby Lips Dr. Rescue Coral Crave: ah, the cooling sensation once it is applied to your lips.  I love this lip balm so much.  The packing is so cute, and it makes your lip have a pinkish-orangish tint.  I will be doing a review on this later on, on my blog.  So be sure to stay tuned for that. 




  • EOS Blueberry Acai Lip Balm: I got this when I bought the Blueberry Acai & Berry Blossom Multipack.  Perfect for the winter time, definitely heals your dry lips.  








4. Warm Robe - I feel so cozy and warm when I wear this robe.
sorry about this crappy pic














5. Fuzzy Socks - My house has laminate floor, and since the floor is cold, wearing this makes my feet warm.











6. Beanie - Beanies add a special touch to your outfit.  Plus, they make your head snug!













7. Infinity Scarf - This keeps your neck warm, and adds a touch of color to your outfit.  (The scarf shown below is just an example, doesn't have to be this color and design.  I'm just talking about infinity scarf in general). 













8. Hot Chocolate - Hot chocolate is perfect for the winter time.  During winter, just sip this and your whole body feels so much warmer.  And it tastes soooo good too!
this is my favorite hot chocolate of all times


Okay, so that's all my winter essentials.  I hope you enjoy reading this post, and have an amazing holiday! :)  

    No comments :

    Post a Comment