Saturday, August 30, 2014

What's in My Backpack? + School Supplies Haul! 2014

It's that time of year again.  Yes, it's back to school time!  My school started last week on Monday, so I decided to show you guys what's in my backpack, and my back to school supplies haul.  Since I didn't buy much school supplies this year, I combined it with the what's in my backpack post.  Let's get started!

What's in My Backpack?
Main pocket:
-binder
-folder
- 2 notebooks (one shown in first picture)
-pencil case (click here to see what's in my pencil case!)
-a book (the book shown in the picture is The Maze Runner)
-band flip folder
-Algebra 2/Trig textbook

Front pocket:
-tissue
-hand sanitizer
-pouch to carry feminine products (as shown in the first picture)
-scientific calculator
-ID
-wallet
- iPhone

Some of the stuff I got from my back to school supplies haul are shown in the picture.  I just got a binder, a folder, and a notebook.  Pretty simple.  I also got a scientific calculator, after I found out that I needed it.  Anyways, that's it for this post!  I hope you guys have an amazing school year! :)


P.S. As a freshmen in high school, I have less time in my hands.  Therefore, I can only post around 2 times a month instead of 4.  Occasionally, if I have more time, I will have more than 2 posts per month.  I am sorry about that.  Still keep on reading my blog, since I am NOT going to stop posting for this time being.  Thank you for understanding! :)


No comments :

Post a Comment