Friday, August 16, 2013

Back To School Supplies Haul! 2013

Okay, so with school just a few days away, I decided to post what I got for this school year.



1. Binder - You got to have your binder.

Where to Buy: Target

Price: $0.99







2. Binder Paper - I already have some binder paper at home, but I need a LOT of binder paper at school so might as well buy another pack. :)

Where to Buy: Target

Price: $0.82





3. Notebook - Actually, I already have a notebook at home, but I just bought this in case I need more than one.

Where to Buy: Target

Price: $1.00






4. Folder - I just put the homework I need to turn in the next day in this folder.
It's so much easier than taking out your binder in my opinion.

Where to Buy: Target

Price: $1.49






5. Planner - I didn't get a planner last year, but I got one this year because I think having a planner will make me more organized.

Where to Buy: Target

Price: $7.19






6. Pencil Case - This pencil case looks like it will fit a lot of stuff, and I need a pencil case that can fit a lot of stuff.  So, I bought it.

Where to buy: Office Depot

Price: $4.99


7. Pencils - I don't know why, but I lose pencils like every year.  With this pack of pencils, I am positive that I will have enough pencils that will last an entire year.  Btw, in the picture I only showed 13 of it because shared this pack with someone else.

Where to buy: Target
Price: $3.79

8. Mini Stapler - On multiple occasions last year, I find myself needing a mini stapler, so I decided to get one this year.

Where to buy: Staples
                         
Price: $2.00






After looking through 3 stores that sell stationary, I gathered some helpful tips.  First, Target's school supplies cost the least, and it's also in good quality too.  You should get most or all your school supplies their.  Next, personally, I think office depot has the best pencil case selection.  Last, Staples has the best staplers.  Well of course they do, it's called Staples for a reason.  :)  Anyways, I hoped you enjoy reading my back to school supplies haul, and have the BEST school year ever!! :D

No comments :

Post a Comment