Sunday, August 11, 2013

Oh Snap, My Vacation: What I Got From Taiwan

So I went to Taiwan this summer for vacation, and I got several things.  This is what I bought.

1.  Pig Earphones -  I got this because I needed headphones, and there is this cute pig.  To use, I just need to pull the two ends of the earphones at the same time.  Then, the earphones will become longer.  To retract the earphones, I just gently tug on the two ends of the earphones at the same time.  So Simple.

2.  Lanyard -  My school requires every student to wear their ID.  I can just put my ID in this, and it has pockets to put other things.  Also, I love this design.

3.  Huh, I don't know the name of it -  When I open this, there are 2 pockets on each side as shown below.  I put tissues (shown on left), and I will also put ummm feminine stuff.  Because you never know when it's that time of the month.  This product also conceals it, which I really like.  

4.  Wristlet - This is really useful because I put everything I need inside it.  When I'm going to a store or something, I can just grab it.  

5.  Small Bag -  You can actually put anything you want that can fit in this.  For me, I just put cards.  If there is some other small things, I will probably put that in there too.  Oh, and about the design, I know it says Happy Valentine's Day, but it was the best design out of the other ones. 
6.  Hair Accessories - Well, the hair ties are to tie my hair.  The clips are to clip my hair.  And the headband is to hold my hair back.  

7.  "Pads" - Nope it's not pads at all.  It's actually marshmallows inside the wrapper that looks like pads.  Haha. :) 
Okay, so that wraps up the post of all the things I got from Taiwan.  I hope you liked it. 

No comments :

Post a Comment