Friday, February 7, 2014

What I Got from #PLLbyAero Spring Collection 2014

When I found out that there was going to be a Pretty Little Liars spring collection at Aeropostale, I was excited.  I saw this dress from the website, and instantly fell in love.  I bought it the day it came out.  The design is just so cute and the studs just makes it even cuter.  Below is a picture of the dress.
Aria Studded Ponte Dress
The dress may not look appealing to you at first sight, but once you put it on, it looks so much better.  Now, I am going to tell you the ways I would wear this dress.  I would wear this dress with black flats, black combat boots, or black heels (if I had heels).  I'm also planning to buy a belt, which will look amazing when you wear the dress.  I would think that a thick black belt works the best with this dress rather than a brown or thin belt.

Btw, on the day when the Pretty Little Liars spring collection came out, it was also the same day that the Bethany Mota spring collection came out.  I didn't get anything from the Bethany Mota spring collection because there wasn't really anything I particular really liked.  I mean I was planning to get the cardigan, but when I tried it on, it didn't look as good as I thought it would.  And a lot of the clothing items were too cropped for me.  I also watched the promo for the Bethany Mota spring collection on youtube, but there were some clothing items that weren't in the actual collection.  So I was a bit confused.

Anyways, that wraps up my blog post.  Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy seeing what I got from the Pretty Little Liars spring collection! :)


No comments :

Post a Comment