Thursday, January 30, 2014

Lush Grease Lightning Review + Update!

Grease LightningAs you an see from the title, this review will be about Lush Grease Lightning.  So this product is basically an acne treatment.  This is the third acne treatment I tried so far.  The other two were Clean & Clear Acne Spot Treatment (click here for review) and Clearasil Vanishing Acne Treatment Cream.  Out of these 3, Lush Grease Lightning is definitely the best acne treatment I've tried so far.  It really clears up my acne.  Like I had some forehead pimples, and around the next day, it's obvious that the pimple shrank.  This product is gel-like.  When you put it on, the gel will kind of dry on your skin.  Don't worry, it doesn't dry your skin though it just dries ON your skin.  Did that make any sense?  Lol.  I usually put this on the area where I have the acne.  I feel like this works better if you have a group of pimples, whiteheads, etc. rather than a single pimple, whitehead, etc.  I really liked the fact that it's made of natural ingredients.  About the packaging, well it's a pump, so you always get a specific amount of the gel.  Sometimes, the amount of gel that gets pumped out is too much.  Btw, Lush Grease Lightning has an expiration date, so I recommend to buy this only if you will use it often.  For me, the expiration date is around 2 years after the month/year I bought it.  Overall, I give this product a 4 out of 5 stars, since it's not a miracle worker but still works very well.  After I finish using this, I plan to buy the Neutrogena Oil- Free Acne Stress Control 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne treatment. :)

Thanks for reading, and I hope you find this review helpful!


Update: If you didn't realize already, starting from the month of October, I have published 4 or more posts per month.  I decided to make it official that I would be publishing 4 posts per month, most likely 1 post per week.  No promises though, but I would really try my best.  So stay tuned, and check my blog weekly for a new post every week! :D


No comments :

Post a Comment