Sunday, January 12, 2014

What I Got from #PLLbyAero Winter Collection 2014

If you are wondering about the title, yes it is twitter inspired.  I thought it will be shorter and kinda different from my other blog titles.  Anyways, this post will be about what I got from the Pretty Little Liars Collection at Aeropostale.  If you didn't know already, I am a HUGE Pretty Little Liars fan, so when I found out that there was going to be a clothing line, I was beyond excited.  The fashion on the show is simply amazing, and I always wanted some clothing items the characters wore on the show.  Basically, this clothing line has clothes inspired by the style of Aria, Hanna, Emily, and Spencer on the PLL TV show.  So I went to Aeropostale on January 7, the day it was released, since I was worried the size I wanted would be sold out quickly.  When I got there, I was surprised to see that there wasn't much selection, like there were only 13 pieces.  The Bethany Mota had so many selection; I thought PLL would be like that too.  Below is what I got from #PLLbyAero!

Hanna Lace Dress, $34 ; Liars Unite, Free
The dress was part of the Hanna category in the PLL collection.  I thought it was super pretty, and I always wanted a dress like this.  I'm planning to wear it for special events, and maybe casually too.  The "Liars Unite" shirt was free, since there was a promotion of if you buy anything from the PLL collection, you get that shirt for free.  And the card in the middle is just like advertising the collection.  I am planning to pair this dress with my white flats with a bow and small polka dots. 

Overall, I think the Pretty Little Liars collection is amAzing!  (Haha, see what I did there?)  The quality is awesome, and the clothes designed for each character is great.  The price might be a bit expensive for the other items, but other than that, I think it's worth the buy.  If you are a big fan of Pretty Little Liars or not, make sure to check this collection out!  So yeah, that was my what I got from the Pretty Little Liars collection at Aeropostale!  Thanks for reading! :)


No comments :

Post a Comment