Thursday, March 20, 2014

Japan Beauty Products

shampoo and face wash

Today, I am going to talk about some beauty products I bought from Japan.  Actually, it's only 2 products as you can see from the picture.  So I went to Japan last summer.  Recently, I used the face wash (I wanted to finish using up my current face wash before using this one) and loved it.  Since both the shampoo and face wash work so well, I decided to make a post about them.  So yeah, anyways let's start with the shampoo.  The shampoo makes your hair so soft and clean.  It's kind of like a 2 in 1 (shampoo and conditioner in 1 bottle), but it's not actually a 2 in 1.  Like if I only use this shampoo, my hair would still be soft.  Time to talk about the face wash.  This face wash makes your face feel so refreshing, and the texture feels very smooth on your face.  It has a green tea scent, which I really like.  Overall, both of these products are simply amazing.  I know that you guys will probably not have a chance to buy it, but I still wanted to share my thoughts with you guys.  Anyways, thanks for reading, and I hope you like this post! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment