Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pretty Little Liars Season 4 Spring Finale Reaction

Wow, this episode was soooo freaking good!  It's definitely one of the best Pretty Little Liars episode ever.  There were so many shocking reveals, and so many Alison Dilarentis scenes (which I LOVE).  Anyways, so for this episode, you finally find out what happened the night that Ali went missing, who buried Alison, etc.  Below is my reaction to this episode, which contains spoilers. 

------------------------------------------------REACTION : SPOILER ALERT----------------------------------------------------
When Noel appeared, I wasn't that surprised since I was already suspecting that he was the one that Spencer talked to at the end of the previous episode.  I knew it wasn't a trap.  When Cece revealed that she knew who Alison was so afraid of, I was like what? Really?!  I feel sorry for Alison because she has to go through A's torture all by herself.  When Ali revealed that Spencer didn't kill anyone, I was like yes good.   Also, whattttt Alison's mom was the one who buried Ali???  I mean that kinda doesn't seem like what a mother would do to her daughter.  I think the person who hit Ali with a rock was her twin (In the PLL book series, Ali had a twin.  The Ali that the liars knew as was actually called Courtney, but pretended that she was Alison.  The real Alison hated Courtney for pretending to be her.)  Wow, Mona knew Alison was alive the whole time.  Also, what was Melissa whispering to her dad about?? At the end, OMG Ezra was shot.  Gosh, I was crying when he was shot.  The scene with Aria begging for Ezra to stay alive was so emotional; I just lost it.  I usually don't cry during these dying scenes though, idk why I cried during this one.  Ugh, Ezra better not die.  He absolutely cannot die.  Oh, and before he got shot, I thought that he was so sweet showing up and defending the liars and Alison.  When "A" escaped from the liars, he jumped over a roof, proving that he had physical abilities; therefore, I think "A" is a male.  This episode ended with Jessica Dilarentis being buried by "A".  After watching this episode,  I had so many questions in my head.  Hopefully, they will be answered in the next season. 
------------------------------------------------------END OF SPOILER---------------------------------------------------------------

And that wraps up my reaction of the Pretty Little Liars spring finale.  Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy this post! :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment