Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My Experience at the Demi Lovato Neon Lights Concert

Gosh, first of all, I am so sorry that I haven't posted for such a long time.  I was busy lately, but I have not forgotten one bit about my blog.  To make it up to you guys, I will publish 6 posts during March (since there was only 2 posts in February, and I plan to have 4 post per month.)  Anyways, wow this post is so overdue......I still wanted to share with you guys my experience at the Demi Lovato Neon Lights Concert at the SAP Center in San Jose on February 11, 2014.  It was such a great concert!  There were pretty lights (well duh its called neon lights after all lol), and Demi Lovato sang amazingly.  She looked so cute with her pink air and adorable smile!  However, I felt as if the opening acts were too long; they were about 2 hours in total, while the actual part when Demi performed was around 1 around or so.  There was 3 opening acts - Fifth Harmony, Collins Key (magician), and Little Mix.  My favorite opening act is Fifth Harmony.  When it was finally Demi's turn to perform, I was so happy.  She sang some songs from her album and some old songs as well.  I love the fact that she didn't "ditch" her old songs.  Demi sang the songs together, like after this song ended she automatically starts the next one without pausing.  The row I was on was okay, I mean I can see her movements but not her facial expression.  Now, I am going to compare her concert with Katy Perry California Dreams Concert.  So I realized Katy Perry's concert is more fun and interesting, well for me at least.  I mean Katy Perry danced and had all these cute props.  I also felt that she talked to her fans more than Demi.  On the other hand, Demi Lovato is more of a stand there and sing type, which I don't mind since she sings so spectacular live.  But personally, I liked the Katy Perry concert better.  Like Katy's concert was honestly the time of my life, literally the best day of my life.  I was dancing the whole time and had SO much fun at Katy's concert.  Which is why I am upset that her Prism concert was sold out. :(  Okay, now back to Demi's concert.  Even though I enjoyed Katy's concert more, Demi's concert is definately worth going to.  It felt so short, and I was bummed when it ended.  So  if you are a Demi Lovato fan, I suggest you to go to her concert! :)

  

2 comments :

  1. Demi was so awesome. I mean, it was now, or in like 2 or 3 years that she would come back here on tour. I'm so glad that we went together :)

    ReplyDelete