Sunday, May 25, 2014

14 Awaited Releases/ Events for 2014

So I saw that my friend (randomthingsrcool.blogspot.com) did this post around 2 months ago, and I decided that I wanted to do a post like this as well.  Instead, mine would be any 14 awaited releases/events for 2014.  The releases will not just be books and movies (my friend's post was only the releases for books and movies).  Without further ado, let's begin!

These are not in any order at all:

1. Pretty Little Liars Season 5 Premiere - Well of course this isn't a surprise since ya'll know how much I love Pretty Little Liars!
2. Ariana Grande's Second Album - I LOVED her first album, Yours Truly (click here if you want to read my post about Yours Truly)
3. Lucy Hale's Album, Road Between - So I've heard several songs from her album on her Youtube channel, and all of them sound really good.  Now, I personally don't really like country music, but when I listened to her songs, I really like it.  You guys should definitely  listen to her songs!
4. Pretty Little Liars Toxic - Pretty Little Liars book series still remains as one of my favorite book series of all times.  When Toxic comes out, it just means one step closer to finding out who A is!
5. TFIOS Movie - Now y'all should know what TFIOS stand for, but in case you don't, it stands for The Fault In Our Stars.  I read the book The Fault In Our Stars and LOVED it!  So I'm super pumped for the movie to come out.  And I saw the trailer, and the movie seems like it would be amazing!
6. Mockingjay Part 1 - Catching Fire was one of my favorite movie (click here if you want to see my review of Catching Fire), and I already watched that movie 3 times.  So of course, I can't wait for Mockingjay Part 1.
7. The Maze Runner Movie - I never read the book The Maze Runner, but I plan to.  I watched the trailer for the Maze Runner and it looks like it would be a great movie.
8. Pretty Little Liars Future Collections - If you didn't know already, there is a Pretty Little Liars clothing line, which is sold at Aeropostale.  I am excited for future PLL collection releases, since the clothes from the collection are released so far are all fashionable.
9. Teen Choice Awards - Teen Choice Awards is my favorite award show.  I don't know I just like it, and also, Pretty Little Liars cast wins every award they are nominated so yay! :)
10. Katy Perry Concert - So I know in my Demi Lovato Neon Lights Concert post (click here if you want to read it), I told you guys that Katy Perry's Prism concert ticket were sold out.  However, on April 1 when I checked the website that sold tickets, there was apparently still tickets.  So I got tickets for the concert!  But the seats were on the side, which I guess is totally fine since I would be at her concert.  And that's all that matters.
11. The Retribution of Mara Dyer - So my friend from randomthingsrcool.blogspot.com recommended this series.  This book will be the third book for the Mara Dyer triology, and I am looking forward to the release of this book.  The Mara Dyer series is an AMAZING book series; it's one of my favorites.  If you didn't read any books from this series already, you have to read it!  It's soooo freaking good!
12. Maleficent - I saw the trailer for this, and right away, I was like I have to see it.  Angelina Jolie is PERFECT as Maleficent.

Okay, before I list the next 2 events, let me just say it's more of a personal awaited event.

13. Starting High School - So I would be starting high school as a freshman this coming August.  And I'm actually pretty excited about it.  I hope my 4 years high school will be memorable.
14. 8th Grade Promotion Dance - The theme for the 8th Grade Promotion Dance is Glow in the Dark, so yay!  I don't know what to wear yet, but it's the last dance of the year.

Anyways, those are the 14 awaited releases/events for 2014.  I hope you liked this post, and thank you so much for reading! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment