Friday, May 9, 2014

#PLLSeAson5 Summer Premiere Official Preview & More

So the promo for Pretty Little Liars Season 5 came out a few days ago, and I decided to show you guys!



OMG I CANT WAIT!

Now, I'm going to talk about my predictions, what I hope will happen in season 5, and some rambling.  I want Alison to have a twin so badly in the show (in the books she does have a twin).  I mean it makes everything more interesting.  Someone in the show definitely has a twin though; I think it's probably either Cece or Alison.  There are several clues in the show that kinda hints us there is a twin.  As you can see from the promo, Ezra whispered who he thinks A is, and hopefully he really does that.  Usually Pretty Little Liars promos just make it look like something will happen, when in the actual episode, what we think will happen doesn't really actually happen.  I'm pretty sure that Ezra won't die I mean everyone likes Ezra.  Ezria is the best couple in PLL for sure!  Some people feel like the show is dragging on, but I think its fine.  I think we will have some legit answers in season 5.  Marlene said the story doesn't end until a season 6 (if PLL does get renewed).  And about Alison, I think she changed.  I think the liars can trust Alison now.  Judging by the promo, it looks like season 5 will be the best season ever!

Now, the book cover for the last book in the Pretty Little Liars book series is released.  So this is how the cover looks like:

 Pretty Little Liars Book 16: Vicious
If it is the last book (cause Sara Shepard, author of PLL book series tends to say this book is the last book when it's really not the conclusion to the series), then I think the cover should have been with 4 liars on it.  I like the color combination though.  I'm happy that Sara is finally ending the series cause the book series does kinda drag on a bit.  I still love it though, but all story lines can't go on forever.  I hope that there will be a great conclusion to the series.  I wonder how Sara will end it because in previous books, she makes Alison so powerful.  I really don't know how the liars can't defeat her.  So that will be interesting to find out.

Anyways, that's it for this post!  I hope you liked it, and thanks for reading! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment