Sunday, May 11, 2014

My Thoughts About Height

So I always wanted to make this post about height, and today I decided to do that.  This post will be about my thoughts on height, and why you should love your height.  For me, I'm pretty short (I'm 14 and only 5 feet 1 3/4 inches tall).  When I started to notice that I didn't grow as much as before, I'm not gonna lie; I was upset.  My dream height was around 5 feet 5 inches tall, and I was no where close to that.  Before, I didn't like being that short.  But now, I'm starting to learn to embrace it.

I think being short or tall isn't bad at all.  I mean there are perks of being short and perks of being tall.  But there are also negative points about being short or tall, which don't think about the negative part of your height.  ALWAYS think positive about your height.

For those people who comment on people saying "Wow you are so short" or "Oh my gosh you are so tall", seriously stop it.  Like it's really unnecessary.  They already know if they are tall or short.  For the person you are making these comments to, you don't know if they will feel offended or not.  It's okay to observe people because it's natural to do that.  But keep your observations to yourself.  It's rude to comment on someone's height, especially if you call them short (since idk society think being tall is good which it is but doesn't mean being short is bad, you know).

Now  for those of you who don't like your height, then from this point on, stop hating your height.  Height doesn't matter.  If you have a good heart, that's all it matters.  Be confident with who you are.  Don't let other people's comments get to you.  As long as you are happy with who you are, then you will live a much happier life!  So next time when someone says, "you are so short/tall", just smile and say "I know" :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!  Thank you, Mom, for being the best mom in the world.  You are willing to put your time aside to help me.  I love you. <3 :D

1 comment :

  1. I totally agree. My dream height was about 5 6', and I still feel sad sometimes that I'm never going to reach that height, but I totally think that you should learn to love and accept your height.

    ReplyDelete